- Godox Xpro-N TTL wireless flash trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system, camera flashes, outdoor flashes
and studio flashes, but also can control Nikon original flashes when using in combination with X1R-R receiver.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering
and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Nikon cameras.
- 1.TCM Function: TTL-convert-Manual: Godox Xpro-N’s hybrid or fusion TTL is possible to take a shot in TTL mode to attain a correct exposure very quickly, TTL power levels can be displayed on the transmitter as manual power levels.
- You can further refine the power level to provide consistent exposure for further shots in the same set up and environment, allowing to gain a base setting very quickly without manually metering lights and have exposures be remained constant for subsequent images.
- 2. 5 Individual Dedicated Group Buttons: Godox Xpro-N provides the option of working with up to 5 groups of lights – A / B / C / D / E, in a mixed Grou Mode style environment, where TTL and Manual groups can be mixed together, and individual groups can easily be switched On and Off.
- Also, it can control up to 16 Groups in Manual mode (A-F & 0-9), corresponding with the older XTR-16/s style radio receivers.
- 3. Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen Displaying 5 Groups with Zoom and Multiple Custom Functions at simultaneously; and there is an option of switching back and forth from multiple group display to a larger specific group display showing more details. Godox Xpro-N is designed with individual dedicated groups buttons, making adjusting each group very simply, fast and intuitive
- AF assist light, Modelling Light Control by Group (Currently On /Off Only)
- Regular screw locking foot, USB port for firmware updated, and a 2.5mm sync port, 2 regular AA batteries
Godox XPro-N TTL Flash Trigger
|Transmission range (approx..)||0-100m|
Category: Flash Trigger
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control.
- This model is compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features.
- For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
- In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync.
- Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more.
- For using the XProS with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection.
- Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
- Multi-channel Triggering
- Stable Signal Transmission
- Works with Hot Shoe mounted Sony Cameras
- XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can control the flashes with built-in Godox X system, e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hot shoe mounted Sony series cameras.