- Godox XPro-S TTL 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony Cameras
- Xpro-S TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system, e g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes, but also can control the Sony original flashes when using in combination with X1R-S receiver.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Sony cameras.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wirless X System & Versatile Using Methods
- -Can as a Wireless Godox Flash Trigger / Wireless Sony Speedlites Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- Support TTL Autoflash and Professional Functions
- 6 groups and 32 channels to wirelessly control and trigger. Add 01 to 99 wireless ID settings, which can only achieve triggering when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave unit are set to the same, avoiding signal interference effectively.
- Fully support TTL autoflash. 1/8000s high-speed sync, multi flash, manual flash, flash exposure compensation, TCM transform function, magnification function, one-shoot & multi-shoot setting, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, adjusting all groups’ output value simultaneously, etc.
- Outstanding Design, Easy Operation and Great Portability
- Extra-large LCD panel, 5 group buttons and 4 function buttons offer convenient manipulation.
- Xpro-S is quite portable for it only weighs 80g
- Support Type-C USB firmware upgrade and wireless triggering by 2.5mm sync cord jack.
Godox XPro-S TTL Flash Trigger
- Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328′ away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control.
- This model is compatible with Sony’s ADI / P-TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features.
- For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
- In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync.
- Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more.
- For using the XProS with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection.
- Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
– Manual flash: Yes
– Stroboscopic flash：Yes
– High-speed sync：Yes
– Second-curtain sync :Yes
Out of stock
Category: Flash Trigger
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
- Multi-channel Triggering
- Stable Signal Transmission
- Works with Hot Shoe mounted Sony Cameras
- XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can control the flashes with built-in Godox X system, e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hot shoe mounted Sony series cameras.