- Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry.
- Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output.
- The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
- The V1 is powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge, so you don’t miss any of the action.
- Speaking of speed, the V1 recycles to full power in just 1.5 seconds, fast enough to keep up with your subject.
- It also supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec, for managing bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures, and the V1 supports front and rear-curtain sync.
- The V1 has an optical slave but it’s also got a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters.
- In fact, you can control up to four wireless groups in a master/slave configuration whereby settings made on the V1 are duplicated on the slave flashes.
- Other convenience features include an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modeling lamp, and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering.
Godox V1 Flash
- Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL
- Output: 76Ws
- Auto Zoom Control, Zoom Range: 28-105mm
- 2.4 GHz Wireless X-System Transmitter
Category: Camera Flashes
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- Power(1/1output) :76Ws
- Flash coverage:28 to 105mm
- Flash Duration:1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Wireless Flash
- Wireless flash function: master,Slave,off
- Controllable slave groups:4(A,B,C,D)
- Transmission range（appros.):100m
- Modeling flash: Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button.