Quickly share data, audio, and HD video over a secure wireless connection with the Barco CS-100 ClickShare Wireless Presentation System. Plug the included ClickShare Button into your computer and connect the Base Unit to your HDMI-compatible display or projector to wirelessly share content. Alternatively, you can use the ClickShare app to mirror your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to the connected display. This ClickShare system has a range of up to 100′ via Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/n technology.
Barco ClickShare CS-100
- Works with Any HDMI-Enabled Display
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/n Technology
- Transfer Range up to 100′
- Supports Content from Windows and Mac
- Supports Content via ClickShare App
The CS-100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and huddle rooms where sharing content from a laptop or mobile device is a basic need. Anyone—including guests—can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug the USB-powered ClickShare Button into their Windows or Mac computer and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the meeting room screen. With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets.
The CS-100 is a stand-alone model with an HDMI output that allows up to 8 users to connect with one user wirelessly sharing at a time. The CS-100 includes the standard ClickShare security features including encryption, login management, https, and the possibility to hide the SSID of the Base Unit’s wireless network.
• HDMI video out provides 1080p60 resolution. • HD-SDI video out provides 1080p30 resolution. • Both connections can be used simultaneously. • Far-end camera control of PTZ functions. • 43.5° vertical field of view and 72° horizontal field of view. • Magnification through 12x optical zoom. • -90° to 90° pan and -25° to 15° tilt.