Quickly share data, audio, and HD video over a secure wireless connection with the Barco CS-100 ClickShare Wireless Presentation System. Plug the included ClickShare Button into your computer and connect the Base Unit to your HDMI-compatible display or projector to wirelessly share content. Alternatively, you can use the ClickShare app to mirror your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet to the connected display. This ClickShare system has a range of up to 100′ via Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/n technology.
BARCO ClickShare CS-100
- Works with Any HDMI-Enabled Display
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/n Technology
- Transfer Range up to 100′
- Supports Content from Windows and Mac
- Supports Content via ClickShare App
The CS-100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and huddle rooms where sharing content from a laptop or mobile device is a basic need. Anyone—including guests—can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug the USB-powered ClickShare Button into their Windows or Mac computer and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the meeting room screen. With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets.
The CS-100 is a stand-alone model with an HDMI output that allows up to 8 users to connect with one user wirelessly sharing at a time. The CS-100 includes the standard ClickShare security features including encryption, login management, https, and the possibility to hide the SSID of the Base Unit’s wireless network.
Device type Conference phone sound Effective communication through Acoustic Clarify Twice as loud as the previous models display Backlit display Display of incoming phone number phone book Telephone book with 25 numbers particularities Connection for mobile phone / DECT phone
- It produces high quality 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
- The duplex speakerphone allows you to make calls and communicate with people who aren't there.
- USB plug-and-play makes it easy to setup.
- It's compatible for use with most systems including Windows, Mac, Lync, Cisco Jabber and WebEx.
- You can pair your mobile device with GROUP via Bluetooth for audio calls.
- It's suitable for medium to large sized rooms and for between 14 and 20 people.
- You can customise the setup to match the layout and size of your room.
- There's mounting hardware including for setting it up on a wall.
- 10x zoom and autofocus allows for hassle free video setup
Supports videoconferencing via both IP and ISDN networks • Selection of up to 2 Mbps call quality per call, and up to 2,3 Mbps for a MultiSite call • Secure Conference - Embedded encryption for both Point-to-Point and MultiSite call privacy and security • Natural Video - provides 60 fields per second true interlaced picture • Downspeeding - if channels are dropped during a videoconferencing session, the connection is automatically maintained without interruption • Streaming allows broadcasting of audio/video via an IP network