- Enjoy TTL-enabled and reliable wireless flash by picking up the X1T-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter from Godox.
- This 2.4 GHz X wireless system is compatible with Canon cameras and flashes that support E-TTL / E-TTL II for automatic exposure and metering, making it an excellent choice for shooters who need to work quickly.
- It also has an outstanding range of 328′ and can be set to one of 32 channels for limiting interference with other nearby systems. Another huge benefit is the ability to control up to five groups at a time, or set the unit to ratio flash mode for three groups with varying power relative to one another.
- Users will have access to many settings through the backlit LCD and can make adjustments to settings such as sync delay and triggering modes. Also, through E-TTL / E-TTL II compatibility the system will support high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and flash exposure lock, among other settings.
- Beyond this, users will be able to easily mount their flash to the transmitter’s top hot shoe, or you can connect a studio strobe via the PC sync terminal on the receiver or PC sync terminal on the transmitter.
- Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a micro-USB port for firmware updates.
Godox X1T-C TTL Trigger
- Works with X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328′
Out of stock
Category: Flash Trigger
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control.
- This model is compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features.
- For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
- In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync.
- Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more.
- For using the XProS with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection.
- Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- TTL Wireless Flash Trigger
- Multi-channel Triggering
- Stable Signal Transmission
- Works with Hot Shoe mounted Sony Cameras
- XProS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can control the flashes with built-in Godox X system, e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hot shoe mounted Sony series cameras.