- The Saramonic SR-TM1 is a medium-length cardioid condenser shotgun microphone offering high SPL handling and full-bandwidth frequency reproduction for sound recordists, boom operators, and videographers in broadcast, video, and television production.
- The cardioid polar pattern ensures reliable directivity with enhanced rejection of signal at the rear of capsule.
- Operate the SR-TM1 via 48 VDC phantom power or the internal lithium-ion battery, which delivers up to 150 hours of use and recharges through the supplied micro-USB cable.
- Selection of the -10 dB pad allows the SR-TM1 to capture loud sound sources without inducing distortion while the 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response accurately conveys your source’s tone.
- Customize the SR-TM1’s sonic performance with the switchable 150 Hz high-pass filter for minimized low-frequency rumble, and the 6 dB high-frequency boost for improved vocal clarity.
- Connect the SR-TM1 to your mixer or microphone preamp via the XLR 3-pin output. It includes a foam windscreen, short XLR cable, and mic clip with a camera shoe mount.
- Ideal for use in film/video/TV production, broadcast, ENG/EFG, vlogging, and YouTubing
- Cardioid polar pattern provides enhanced rejection of signal at the rear of the capsule
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurate audio capture
- Supports operation via 48 VDC phantom power or the internal 150-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable -10 dB pad inhibits distortion when miking loud sources
- Selectable high-pass filter at 150 Hz minimizes rumble and bass build-up
- Selectable 6 dB high-frequency boost improves vocal intelligibility and clarity
- Convenient on/off switch enables easy battery conservation
- Power indicator changes color to show energy source and battery life
- Illuminated button settings are recalled upon power cycling
- Durable 11″ medium-length metal housing
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce noise from wind and HVAC systems
- XLR 3-pin output allows easy connectivity with most mixers and mic preamps
- Included mic clip and camera shoe mount allow simple mounting on mic stands, boompoles, or cameras
Saramonic SR-TM1 Cardioid Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- For TV, Broadcast & Video Production
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Enhanced Rear Signal Rejection
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
•Material made of high quality solid brass •The base is large, round and heavy •Very sturdy and durable · Microphone holder is adjustable · •Perfect suit in conference rooms, large meeting rooms, church and any other public speaking place where there is A table