- Conveniently and efficiently capture broadcast-quality audio at a distance for your next video project with the Saramonic SR-NV5X, a short shotgun microphone designed to be mounted atop a camera, boompole, or stand.
- Its lightweight 6.69″ body is constructed of durable metal, and features a hardwired 14.75″ microphone cable with a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector.
- No batteries are required for the SR-NV5X; just hook it up to your mic pre, then engage 48V phantom power.
- With a cardioid polar pattern, it ensures focused on-axis pickup while rejecting sound behind the mic.
- Its 40 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response delivers clear reproduction of sources such as dialog, ambience, and sound effects.
- The supplied windscreens—one foam and one furry—reduce wind noise and protect the mic from direct exposure to dirt and moisture.
- Ideal for mounting to cameras, boompoles, or stands
- Short 6.69″ shotgun microphone with hardwired 14.75″ XLR cable
- Durable metal body remains lightweight
- Delivers clear, broadcast-quality audio to XLR-equipped video cameras, audio recorders, DSLRs, and mirrorless cameras
- Easy operation with no buttons, switches, or dials to configure
- Includes NV5-WS furry windscreen for use outdoors in windy conditions
- Includes foam windscreen and rubber shockmount spacer
Saramonic SR-NV5X Short Shotgun Microphone with Hardwired XLR Cable
- For Distant Miking in Video Production
- Ideal for Mounting to Cameras/Boompoles
- Short 6.69″ Body
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
•Material made of high quality solid brass •The base is large, round and heavy •Very sturdy and durable · Microphone holder is adjustable · •Perfect suit in conference rooms, large meeting rooms, church and any other public speaking place where there is A table