- The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB Master Package includes the CRANE 3 LAB gimbal and dedicated accessories that allow for an optimal workflow with the gimbal. The CRANE 3 LAB supports up to 10 lb and features a standout design with a top handle. This handle provides an additional point of stability as well as an easy way to switch to inverted mode.
- In addition to the accessories that come standard with the CRANE 3 LAB, such as a mini tripod, the Master Package also includes a quick release baseplate, telescopic monopod, multifunctional gimbal bag, focus/zoom servo kit, two quick setup adapters, a phone holder, and a multifunctional camera belt in size large.
- The baseplate lets you easily move your camera between the gimbal and the hanging straps provided on the gimbal bag and camera belt. It accepts the gimbal mounting plate on one side and latches onto the straps on the other. The idea is that when you pack everything away in the gimbal bag, you can leave your camera out for easy access without having to remove the gimbal plate. The monopod is designed to secure to a quick release receptacle on the camera belt and allow for more stable jib-style shots, with the weight of the gimbal taken off your hands and supported by the belt. Even without the belt the monopod can be used as a comfortable extension.
- The gimbal bag fits the gimbal, camera, lenses, other accessories, and up to a 15″ laptop. It offers hanging straps on the outside and comes with a lens bag and accessories bag to secure to these straps. With an extra-large interior space, pockets, and exterior straps, the bag provides an all-in-one carriage solution for the gimbal. The servo kit consists of the Max and Lite motors for the CRANE 3 LAB. The gimbal supports two motors at the same time, so both can be mounted to control focus and zoom.
- The Quick Setup Adapters let you attach the mini tripod or monopod to the bottom of the gimbal by quick release functionality, instead of having to screw it in each time. And the phone holder will hold your smartphone on the side of the gimbal for monitoring. It supports up to 6.3″ phones and can be articulated forward and backward as well as folded up when not in use.
- The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- The CRANE 3 LAB supports two optional servos at the same time for focus and zoom control directly from the handwheel on the side. At the same time, all the other controls you need are provided at your fingertips at the top of the handle along with an OLED status screen. Additionally, the included ZY PLAY iOS/Android app (free download) provides many of the same control functions as well as special features such as panorama, focus time-lapse, motion time-lapse, long exposure time-lapse, camera settings, and more.
- Wireless transmission is achieved via a Wi-Fi connection to an iOS/Android phone or tablet. The CRANE 3 LAB wirelessly transmits your video recording from your camera to your mobile device in real time in 1080p resolution. This feature is compatible with select cameras; please see the Zhiyun-Tech website for a full camera compatibility list.
- Zhiyun’s LAB series was released along with an ecosystem of optional, dedicated TransMount accessories. One of these is the TransMount Phone Holder, which allows you to mount your phone on the side of the gimbal for monitoring your shot via the ZY PLAY app. Other accessories include a camera belt and specialized monopods that work together with the belt.
- Another major feature of the gimbal is an axis latch lock system consisting of a separate latch lock on each axis. This feature allows you to lock the individual axes to remember your balance positions when powering the gimbal off. This way you won’t have to rebalance each time.
Innovative Gimbal Design
Dual Servo Support
Aviation Grade Motors
Crafted Latch Design
1080p Wireless Image Transmission
ViaTouch Control System
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Telescopic Monopod with Locking Buckle is designed to work with the optional TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt to support handheld gimbals. The belt features a quick release socket that the monopod secures into. A quick release anchor point included with the belt screws into the bottom of the monopod and allows the monopod to pop into and out of the belt’s socket, which has two spring-loaded quick release pins.
Together, the monopod and belt take the weight of the gimbal off your hands and allow for comfortable jib-style shots. They also allow for easier control of the focus wheel offered on gimbals such as the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB and CRANE 3 LAB.
The Telescopic Monopod also works like any standard monopod and has a tripod base that allows you to push in and out with stability. It telescopes out from 18.5 to 47″ and includes a removable rubber foot for setting it down on the ground without the tripod base. It has a comfortable sponge grip and includes a wrist strap that makes everything feel more secure in your hands. A supplied 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 screw adapter installs at the top of the monopod to provide you with either type of mounting point so you can mount gimbals, fluid heads, and other gear.
- Designed to work with the optional TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt to support handheld gimbals
- Removable tripod base with individually adjustable feet
- 18.5 to 47″ length
- Sponge grip
- Wrist strap
- Removable rubber foot included
- 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 threaded screw adapter included
Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Multifunctional Gimbal Bag
The TransMount Multifunctional Gimbal Bag from Zhiyun-Tech offers an extra-large space inside and military-grade hanging straps on the outside for securing select lens bags and accessories, providing a comprehensive all-around solution. One lens bag and one accessory bag come included. The bag is designed to fit the CRANE 3S/SE, CRANE 3 LAB, WEEBILL S, WEEBILL LAB, Crane-2, Crane Plus, CRANE M2, SMOOTH 4, or SMOOTH Q2 handheld gimbal stabilizer with accessories.
The interior fits a gimbal, camera, and lenses, plus up to a 15″ laptop in a dedicated compartment. Multiple included dividers can be organized in different ways via hook-and-loop fasteners to support your gear. The bag is cushion-padded to provide additional protection in case of impact from accidental drops or collisions.
Adjustable shoulder straps are padded for comfort. The combination of the shoulder straps and included waist belt allows you to secure the bag in a way that most comfortably distributes the total weight. There are also small pockets inside the bag for smaller accessories. The bag opens from the side that sits on your back to prevent it from opening accidentally. Robust rubber pads on the bottom protect the fabric when you set the bag down.
- Extra-large interior fits a gimbal, camera, and lenses, plus a laptop in a dedicated compartment
- Military-grade hanging straps on the outside for securing select lens bags and accessories (one lens bag and one accessory bag are included)
- Adjustable section dividers
- Cushion-padded to protect against impact
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Removable belt
- Opens from the back side
- Small interior pockets
- Bottom pads