- COMAN DF16L S Alumin Tripod with Q5 Videohead
- The DF16L by Coman is a two-stage video tripod. It comes with the Coman Q5s Videohead,better version than the Q5
- The tripod is made of valuable aluminium.
- It is perfect for shooting with DSLR and small video cameras. With a weight of 3,8kg it is very lightweight but nevertheless stable.
- The max height is 1,89m. The 3 sections are fixed convenient by a quick release fastener.
- Slide-resistant rubberized feets provide sure and stable work.
- For more comfort the tripod could be collapsed to a transport length of 89cm. With a soft bag, that is included it could be transported secure and easily.
- The Q5s videohead is part of the box. It is a small and lightweight ballhead and the best choise for DSLR and small video cameras.
- The 3/8“ screw socket makes it easy to mount the Q5 to the tripod. The built-in damping and dynamic balacing system make the ballhead runinning smoothness.
- It enables you to control and operate your camera works easy. Tilt is adjustable between +90° and -75°.
- It is suited for 360° panorama.
- The included quickrelease plate is compatible with the Manfrotto 501 Quickrelease-System.
- The Coman DF16L got a maximum Load of 8kg.
- Video tripod incl Q5 videohead
- Tripod is two-stage and made of valuable aluminium
- Middle spreader
- Max height: 1,86m
- Could be collapsed to a lenght of 89cm for easy transport
- Weight: 3,8kg
- Max load total: 8kg
- Very lightweight but nevertheless stable
- Supports DSLR and small video cameras
- 60mm bowl
- Tilt: +90° / -75°
- 3/8“ screw
- 360° panorama
- Quickrelease plate compatible with Manfrotto 501
- Coman DF16Ls Aluminium Tripod
- Coman Q5s Videohead
- Carry bag
Coman Aluminium Tripod DF16L (S)
- Video tripod incl Q5 videohead / Made of valuable aluminium / Incl carry bag
- Max height: 1,86m / Tripod is two-stage / Max load total: 6kg / Collapsed lenght: 89cm
- Middle spreader / Slide-resistant rubberized feets / Quickrelease plate
- Supports DSLR and small video cameras / Weight: 3,8kg
- Q5 Tilt: +90° / -75° / 60mm bowl / 360° panorama