- It helps you manage contrast and your quality of light.
- Working with the sun on location is always problematic. The best you can hope for is consistent sunlight but then there’s the problem of contrast.
- In afternoon sun with the 2-stop diffusion panel secured by the included bungee cords, you can tilt the frame to create an area of soft illumination with minimal shadows that can be tweaked with a small reflector.
- The frame and diffuser are also very effective over your subject to tame the harsh midday sun.
- You can also use them to create your own large light source by placing a lamp head or lamp heads behind the diffuser.
- When you’re through shooting the frame folds down into a portable size with the diffusion panel on it.
Sun Scrim Collapsible Frame Diffusion Kit with Bag