- The Nikon RT-1 is an optional accessory tripod collar ring designed specifically for the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR lens.
- When shooting with a D-SLR and the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR lens, the RT-1 can be used to attach the lens to a tripod instead of attaching the camera’s body directly to the tripod.
- Attaching the lens to the tripod instead of the D-SLR body can be done when additional support is desired, such as when shooting with a teleconverter.
- Nikon RT-1 Tripod Collar Ring for AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G
- Made of Aviation Aluminum, CNC precisely machined, anodic oxidation finish, lightweight design of hollow, weighs about 160g
- The diameter of the tripod collar is about 84mm and the width of the ring is about 23mm, the tripod ring comes with quick-release plate structure, the length of the plate is about 70mm, with 1/4" and 3/8" screw holes
- Only for Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens
- Quick release plate is AS standard, compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / WIMBERLEY / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / KANGRINPOCHE / BENRO / SIRUI / MARSACE / ISHOOT ball head of Arca 39mm fit, suitable for IS-JZ30 / IS-JZ50 / IS- JZ64 / IS-QJ58 / IS-QJ64 / IS-JZ60BK / IS-JZ70MFT / IS-JZ80BK.