Logitech Camera GROUP is a video and microphone system that allows for conference calls. You can use your laptop to start a video meeting and set it up with ease thanks to USB plug-and-play functionality. It delivers exceptional audio utilising echo cancellation, noise reduction technology and intuitive controls as well as the option to add expansion microphones.
Logitech V – U0036
- It produces high quality 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
- The duplex speakerphone allows you to make calls and communicate with people who aren’t there.
- USB plug-and-play makes it easy to setup.
- It’s compatible for use with most systems including Windows, Mac, Lync, Cisco Jabber and WebEx.
- You can pair your mobile device with GROUP via Bluetooth for audio calls.
- It’s suitable for medium to large sized rooms and for between 14 and 20 people.
- You can customise the setup to match the layout and size of your room.
- There’s mounting hardware including for setting it up on a wall.
- 10x zoom and autofocus allows for hassle free video setup
Cisco Telepresence Touch 8 Inch Touch Device with LCD display allows for the user interaction to Cisco Endpoints such as the EX60 , EX90 and C Series Devices. This unit is Power Over Ethernet by default but a separate Power supply can be purchased where needed generally for the C- Series Devices ( PSU-DVC-POE13V ). In addition the Cisco Telepresence Touch 8 should be used with the Spare Cradle w/Handset for the EX Series ( CTS-CTRL-DV8CRDL.) Effortless Integration once the device is synchronized on start up.