Logitech Camera GROUP is a video and microphone system that allows for conference calls. You can use your laptop to start a video meeting and set it up with ease thanks to USB plug-and-play functionality. It delivers exceptional audio utilising echo cancellation, noise reduction technology and intuitive controls as well as the option to add expansion microphones.
Logitech V – U0036
- It produces high quality 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
- The duplex speakerphone allows you to make calls and communicate with people who aren’t there.
- USB plug-and-play makes it easy to setup.
- It’s compatible for use with most systems including Windows, Mac, Lync, Cisco Jabber and WebEx.
- You can pair your mobile device with GROUP via Bluetooth for audio calls.
- It’s suitable for medium to large sized rooms and for between 14 and 20 people.
- You can customise the setup to match the layout and size of your room.
- There’s mounting hardware including for setting it up on a wall.
- 10x zoom and autofocus allows for hassle free video setup
Supports videoconferencing via both IP and ISDN networks • Selection of up to 2 Mbps call quality per call, and up to 2,3 Mbps for a MultiSite call • Secure Conference - Embedded encryption for both Point-to-Point and MultiSite call privacy and security • Natural Video - provides 60 fields per second true interlaced picture • Downspeeding - if channels are dropped during a videoconferencing session, the connection is automatically maintained without interruption • Streaming allows broadcasting of audio/video via an IP network
• HDMI video out provides 1080p60 resolution. • HD-SDI video out provides 1080p30 resolution. • Both connections can be used simultaneously. • Far-end camera control of PTZ functions. • 43.5° vertical field of view and 72° horizontal field of view. • Magnification through 12x optical zoom. • -90° to 90° pan and -25° to 15° tilt.
The Polycom Power/Telco Module for SoundStation2 specifically designed with the used of a durable materials which makes this product exceptionally hardwearing. This is a convenient alternative power supply module which suits the Polycom SoundStation2 that can be used for conducting a meeting telephone arrangement/frameworks. DOES NOT include Power Cord.