Godox just keeps coming up with ways to add versatility to the AD200 TTL Pocket Flash. This time it’s the Witstro H200R Round Flash Head. The 3″ diameter head attaches quickly and easily to the AD200, allowing it to tap into its 200Ws reservoir of power, while the H200R’s spiral flash tube outputs a soft, wide beam of light with gentle falloff and a minimized hot spot. The head also has a 4.3W modeling light to allow you to preview your final shot. One of the head’s handiest features is a magnetic front accessory port that allows very fast attachment of optional accessories such as barndoors, a honeycomb grid, a snoot, and diffusion and color filters.
Godox Witstro H200R Round Flash Head for AD200 TTL Pocket Flash
- Attaches to AD200 Flash
- Generates 200Ws Flash Output
- Spiral Flash Tube for Soft, Even Light
- Optional Accessories for Magnetic Mount
Category: Camera Flashes
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- Power(1/1output) :76Ws
- Flash coverage:28 to 105mm
- Flash Duration:1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Wireless Flash
- Wireless flash function: master,Slave,off
- Controllable slave groups:4(A,B,C,D)
- Transmission range（appros.):100m
- Modeling flash: Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button.