- Godox just keeps coming up with ways to add versatility to the AD200 TTL Pocket Flash. This time it’s the Witstro H200R Round Flash Head.
- The 3″ diameter head attaches quickly and easily to the AD200, allowing it to tap into its 200Ws reservoir of power, while the H200R’s spiral flash tube outputs a soft, wide beam of light with gentle falloff and a minimized hot spot.
- The head also has a 4.3W modeling light to allow you to preview your final shot. One of the head’s handiest features is a magnetic front accessory port that allows very fast attachment of optional accessories such as barndoors, a honeycomb grid, a snoot, and diffusion and color filters.
Godox Witstro H200R Round Flash Head for AD200 TTL Pocket Flash
- Attaches to AD200 Flash
- Generates 200Ws Flash Output
- Spiral Flash Tube for Soft, Even Light
- Optional Accessories for Magnetic Mount
Out of stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- The studio shooting tent makes it easy to take professional digital photos.
- It has a large removable front opening to allow for easy studio images in your home or office.
- Made from translucent light diffusing white nylon fabric, detachable front door cover with slit for camera lens
- It filters the light and eliminates reflections and shadows completely., designed to produce consistent
- Shooting Tent Size (CUBE, cm/inch): 120 / 48"