- The FW568 is sure to add instant production value for mirrorless and DSLR shooters.
- Its bright display, professional software tools, and convenient mounting is invaluable for shooters looking to do more with less gear.
- The monitor includes a plethora of useful features such as histogram, false color, focus assist, embedded audio, pixel to pixel, frame guides, nine grid etc.
- The FW568 is small, lightweight and has great image quality. The small size is extremely useful when filming in tight spaces and where weight is important such as with gimbals.
- The FW568 is the perfect monitor for those who need an easy-to-use lightweight on-camera monitor such as gimbal operators, or shooters that are always on the go.
- High resolution, brighter full of colors
- The FW568 provides a sharp image, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field.
- With native 1920×1080 high resolution and 16:9 display, 500cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, delivers excellent detail, so you can enjoy sharper and richer colors image, full-screen display uniform, no difference, no trailing. Its size, weight and resolution make it an attractive option for DSLR shooters looking to attach it straight to the camera.
FeelWorld FW568 Field Monitor
Screen Size： 5.5" IPS Resolution： 1920x1080 pixels Aspect ratio： 16:9 Brightness： 500cd/m²
HDMI, Stereo Headphone, DC OUT 8.4V, Barrel (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner; Power DSLR or mirrorless camera)
17 in stock
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.
- Denier Polypropylene & Mesh Fabric Design.
- Eliminates Neck and Shoulder Strain and Prevent Camera Swinging.
- With 1/4" Screw Camera Mount, One size fits all DSLR's Camera.
- Secure locking system and easy to release.
- Ideal for weddings, graduations, extreme sports, PR shoots, and journalism assignments