- The Coman DX428CQ5 carbon monopod comes with the Coman Q5 Videohead, the tripod support MT10 and a transport bag.
- The height is from75,5cm up to 191cm. The 4 sections are fixed comfortable by sealed screw type lockings.
- On top of the Monopod is a switchable screw system so you have a 1/4″” and a 3/8″” screw on the bottom is has a 3/8″” Screw thread.
- The tilt of the head is adjustable between +90° and -75°.
- The built-in damping and dynamic balacing system make the videohead runinning smoothness.
- The included quickrelease plate is compatible with the Manfrotto 501 Quickrelease-System.
- The tripod-support Coman MT10 provides additional stability.
- It features a quick release system which can lock the Monopod in a vertical position, if you press it again you can move the monopod freely again.
- The Monopod can also be locked tight with a knob. It can revolve around the fulcrum in 360° for more convenience.
- The tripod support can be collapsed for transport purpose.
- Monopod made of carbon
- 4 sections with 3 screw type lockings
- Height: from 75,5cm to 191cm
- Folded height: 74,5cm
- Weight: 1,84kg
- Max load total: 8kg
- Quick Release Tripod Support
- Tilt: +90° / -75°
- 360° panorama
- Quick release plate compatible with Manfrotto 501
- DX428C Monopod
- Q5 Videohead
- Tripod Support MT10
- Carry bag
Coman Monopod DX428CQ5
- Tripod Support with Quick Release System
- Height from 75,5cm to 191cm / Folded size: 74,5cm
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ Threads on the Monopod
- Maximum Load: 8Kg / Weight about 1,84Kg
- Monopod, Videohead, Tripod Support and Bag
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.