The BenQ MX711 is just the projector you need to perfect your presentation in all settings. Featuring XGA resolution with 3200 ANSI lumens and 5300:1 high contrast ratio, the MX711 also offers multi display for ultra-smooth connection, PC-less presentation and 3D ready projection to keep your presentation lookin’ great!
BenQ MX711 Projector
- USB/LAN/Wireless Display
- 10W Audio and microphone input
- Auto / Manual Keystone ± 40°
- Closed Captioning
- Featuring XGA resolution
- 3200 ANSI lumens
- 5300:1 high contrast ratio
- LAN Display and USB Display
- PC-Less Presentation with USB drive
- 10W Microphone Audio Power
Supports videoconferencing via both IP and ISDN networks • Selection of up to 2 Mbps call quality per call, and up to 2,3 Mbps for a MultiSite call • Secure Conference - Embedded encryption for both Point-to-Point and MultiSite call privacy and security • Natural Video - provides 60 fields per second true interlaced picture • Downspeeding - if channels are dropped during a videoconferencing session, the connection is automatically maintained without interruption • Streaming allows broadcasting of audio/video via an IP network
The Polycom Power/Telco Module for SoundStation2 specifically designed with the used of a durable materials which makes this product exceptionally hardwearing. This is a convenient alternative power supply module which suits the Polycom SoundStation2 that can be used for conducting a meeting telephone arrangement/frameworks. DOES NOT include Power Cord.
Device type Conference phone sound Effective communication through Acoustic Clarify Twice as loud as the previous models display Backlit display Display of incoming phone number phone book Telephone book with 25 numbers particularities Connection for mobile phone / DECT phone
• HDMI video out provides 1080p60 resolution. • HD-SDI video out provides 1080p30 resolution. • Both connections can be used simultaneously. • Far-end camera control of PTZ functions. • 43.5° vertical field of view and 72° horizontal field of view. • Magnification through 12x optical zoom. • -90° to 90° pan and -25° to 15° tilt.