- Intel i5 4570 3.20GHz-16GB-1TB HDD
- The iMac “Core i5” 3.2 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
- This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
- Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage.
- Aluminum design
- 3.20 GHz quad-core processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- Integrated audio
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in microphone
- No modem
- Built-in 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- SD card reader
- Built-in IR receiver
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera
- 27-inch LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active matrix display
- Display Features:Pixels: 2560×1440, IPS technology; Aspect ratio: 16:9; Millions of colors at all resolutions
Secure Digital (SD)
One (1) Mini Display with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
Two (2) Thunderbolt ports
Four (4) USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2)
One (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
One (1) Optical digital audio output/headphone out
Kensington lock slot
100 – 240V, 50/60Hz,
51.6 cm, 65.0 cm, 20.3 cm
21 lbs. (9.54 kg)